Our unique approach to small group functional fitness training in our own YJS Functional Box gives you the perfect blend of customised workouts and group accountability.
YJS´s vision is to create a community where our members can practice a training method that promotes health, strength and joy. We want to give our members the best opportunity possible to live their lives to the fullest, so we have started Functional fitness training group classes.
At YJS, our Small Group functional fitness style classes offer the same customised approach as personal training, where you’ll get tailored workouts and attentive coaching, but with the extra motivation and support that comes from training in a social environment.
Join us and start getting real results faster than ever!
Classes Monday, Wednesday & Friday @ 09:10 – 09:55 including:
• 1 nutrition check-in
• Teaching of foundational movements and technique training
• Small groups
• Access to mobility classes 2 times per week
€99 for all classes
About our YJS Functional Box
The Box is mainly used for small group training, functional fitness, and the YJS Strong youth program. It is also the lifting area for squats, deadlifts and more.
Wall rigs with squat stations, pull up bars, various barbells, bumper plates, kettlebells, plyo boxes, wall balls, and hex dumbbells are some of the versatile equipment in the Box.
What are the benefits of small group training?
- More personal attention – with a small group of max 8 participants, coaches can see, and correct, each person in the class. You have our coach’s attention and you won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Save money – personal training is great, but it’s not always in the budget. With our small group classes, you get both a great value, and the attention and instruction that you need.
- Variety – our workouts are always different and you’re going to change as you progress. We promise that you won’t get bored!