Over 80% of people will regain the weight they worked so hard to lose. It doesn’t have to be this way, because something as fundamental as fitness and nutrition should not be overwhelming.
Have you tried various diets and fitness programs in the past that left you feeling like…
- You start off strong with the new diet, but quickly find yourself back to old habits.
- When you backslide, you gain the weight you lost and more!
- You feel like you don’t know what you are doing at the gym.
- You are always hungry when you are on a “diet” and you feel like you will never reach your goals.
- You feel tired, bloated, ashamed, and just down right uncomfortable in your own skin.
- You tried other gym routines only to stop going due to a lack of interest.
Here is the good news – it doesn’t have to be this way!
HERE IS OUR 3 STEP GUIDE TO NUTRITION AND FITNESS COACHING
BOOK A FREE INTRO SESSION
At You Just Stronger Nutrition, we understand that there is a lot of mixed information when it comes to nutrition and fitness. We are here to find out where you are starting from, and we will formulate a custom plan just for you!
YOUR CUSTOMISED NUTRITION PLAN
Meet with a knowledgeable nutrition coach. Your coach will create a simple and sustainable guide for you. We focus on accountability and motivation.
EXPERIENCE THE RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Transform not only your body, but your mind too. Our approach is a full body transformation.
Inspired by our education through Precision Nutrition, we are delivering Deep Health coaching!
Deep health is a multi-faceted, whole-person, whole-life experience of thriving in all domains: physical, mental, emotional, and social.
We don´t want clients to have big muscles, but small lives, or clients who “look good” outwardly, but feel awful inside. We want to help people feel and function in their best possible way in all aspects of their lives.
As you will see, to do this, we take a structured, systematic, science-based approach that’s based on:
- A hopeful, empowering vision of people’s potential for change.
- The most current scientific knowledge about health, fitness, nutrition, and behaviour.
- A strategic set of progressive, practical actions taken in people’s real lives to help them realise that potential.