Small group yoga, stretch & mobility classes
Experience the benefit of having a yoga or stretch, mobility class created specifically for you! Unlike a larger group class, you’ll be met right where you are, with the focus on your needs, challenges and goals. We’ll take you from not moving at all, if that is your current state, to fully integrating movement into your life daily. You can even book a session with our yoga/ stretch personal trainer.
Our groups include people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and shoulder and back injuries, as well as athletes, and those that want to avoid pain that can come with ageing.
Stretch & mobility – Scheduled classes
Wednesday 17:00 – 18:00
Friday 12:00 – 13:00
(Alternate dates and times available upon request and interest.)
- 1 class per week €49 / month
- 2 classes per week €89 / month
- Private class 1-2-1 €40 / session
Do you have 3 or 4 friends, club members, or co-workers that would like to have a private group session each week? Contact us to discuss a suitable time.
- Shoulders & back 25 min + stretch PT 30 min = €40
- 5 x 30 minute stretch private sessions with stretch coach (PT) = €90
Read about our massage packages here.
Book a stretch or yoga session with our personal trainer!
- Movement catered specifically to your body. You’ll experience positive shifts and breakthroughs far quicker than if you only practiced in a group class.
- Quicker recovery from injuries due to sports, or from limitations inflicted from arthritis, osteoporosis, or similar degenerative issues.
- Have a small group of friends or co-workers in your group session. We can design a class for your private group. Contact us for times and information!
- Exercises and stretching to compliment your training.
- Injury prevention and recovery (padel, cycling, tennis, running, etc.)
How stretching benefits arthritis sufferers.
Are you interested in the benefits of yoga, but feel uncomfortable joining a group class at a yoga studio? Do you already practice in a group class and have a question about your practice, a pose or suitable modification?
Have you ever considered a private yoga session? Private lessons can really help to support your existing practice whether in the studio or at home.
I offer personalized classes of Hatha yoga recommended for beginners, or Vinyasa Flow for people who are familiar with the poses and want to go deeper in the practice.
Contact me to discuss your needs and goals for the practice, as well as to schedule a time for an initial session.